Location- Clyde Valley High School, Castlehill Road, Wishaw, ML2 0LS
Information for Sellers
*Car park open to sellers from 8.30am. Sale will run from 9am-1pm.
*£10 pitch fee will be due upon arrival.
*Tables available for hire at a cost of £1.00. Please see a member of staff/pupil if you wish to obtain one.
*Please park as directed by the designated marshal.
*All rubbish should be disposed of in the bins provided. Recycling bins will also be available on the day.
*Toilets are located in the main school building.
*In the event of severe weather, the sale may be subject to cancellation.
*Upon arrival, buyers will be directed to the Secondary Car Park and sellers to the Primary Car Park.
* Please make sure car doors are secure whilst selling and keep valuables safe. North Lanarkshire Council cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to property whilst parked on school premises.
* Ensure that you have plenty of change and carrier bags available. Unfortunately, the school will be unable to provide this.
* Should you require assistance or in the event of an emergency, please contact a member of staff.
* Do not park in unauthorised areas as this may restrict access to emergency services should they need to attend.
* If you wish to leave before 1pm, please ask a member of staff for assistance.
*Finally, do wear warm clothing as this is an outdoor event and weather can be unpredictable.
Many thanks for supporting our event.
S3 London Trip Pupils and Staff
|File Size:||433 kb|